ss_blog_claim=5f143628c5fe25be3d56686a3030d2aa

Saturday, June 30, 2007

What you gonna do with all that junk?

Geof and I have been walking every evening after supper. We go to our local park and walk the trail. I'm not really sure how long the trail is exactly but it winds around in a long oval shape. It runs along a river and is nice and well maintained. My best guess would put one lap at maybe a little over a mile. The other day I was feeling extra energetic and fit and decided that a nice little 50 yard jog would be nice. The good thing is that I wasn't gasping for air at the end, bad thing is that I felt all of my fat for the first time. Seriously. I think my ass cheeks were slapping my shoulder blades. I don't think that's what they mean when they say "pat yourself on the back." Ok, I guess it wasn't that dramatic but it did bruise my ego a bit and boost my motivation at the same time. I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

3 Comments:

At July 1, 2007 at 11:40 AM, Blogger Deneen said...

I do not feel you are fat-I'm seeing lots of blogs popping up lately centered around this-everyone is so critical of themselves lately-

 
At July 2, 2007 at 1:57 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

You are so funny!

I'm so proud of you for taking care of yourself and you're health. I also love that it doesn't seem to be motivated by body self hatred but by an honest healthy determination to be healthy physically.

I am inspired to follow your lead - and look forward to reading more.

~ Suzanne
"The Frog"

 
At July 5, 2007 at 1:29 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Opps.

I meant "your" not you're.

I am so brain dead these days. I think they took my brain out with the placenta.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home