ss_blog_claim=5f143628c5fe25be3d56686a3030d2aa

Sunday, May 4, 2008

THE best exercise program....EVER!!

Moving is a lot of hard work. Moving is exhausting. Moving sucks. Royally. I haven't gyrated, groaned, or sweat along with any of my exercise DVDs in weeks now. Instead I've been packing, cleaning, and preparing for the big move. I don't need no stinkin' exercise DVD at this point! I'm still maintaining my weight at 180 lbs some days I'm a little less even. I feel good just exhausted from all the physical and mental exertions. Nothing much else to report. My life now revolves around me packing enough shit for 10 people...by myself...and cleaning up after the previous tenants at the new place...did I mention that they had 3 big dogs living in the house with them? Yeaaaahhhhh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home